Thursday, April 5, 2012

Phantom 2 and a Crazy Busy Spring

Well, I'm back at it after only a month of downtime since the last Phantom show. With an expanded team, we are launching the second Phantom show in just 4 weeks!

It will be a huge show in 10,000 square feet of vacant furniture show rooms. It will be a wonderful show, and different from any I have heard of. Because we have so much space, we will curate three concurrent and concentric shows, with 2 different juried shows, and a non-juried show, all drawing from the art submitted. We are setting the exhibit up this way so that the artists and the public can have a deeper look into the process and significance of the jury process.

In addition to the Phantom show, I am participating in the juried Paso Robles Festival of the Arts on the Saturday of the Memorial Day weekend. I will share a sculpture display with five other artists in the park across the street from the Phantom show.  

And meanwhile, the sculptors group of which I am president is conducting an exhibit at the McMeen Gallery during May as well. 

In the midst of all this my nephew gets married in the middle of May.

And did I mention that I'm building a chicken coop?

Needless to say, this is a crazy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment